SAVE THE DATE
European conference ~ Smart Data Driving Healthy Cities
16 & 17 September 2020 ~ Aalst (Belgium)
Data-driven initiatives to promote health city-wide
Imagine a tomorrow where communities of citizens, industries, health & social care actors, research, cities and public services are joining forces to create a catalysing health-supportive environment. A data-driven environment where all dimensions of health and well-being are being tackled through collaboration, participation and empowerment. Where responsibly shared health Data Saves Lives. Where illness is intercepted early and managed as close to home as possible. Where digital innovation enables citizens to monitor their health through smart medical devices, to self-manage their illness, to gain awareness through gamification.
Research topics: Data protection, data quality, connecting data networks, scaling up research ….
Healthcare topics: Value based healthcare, prevention, innovation, wearables, smart data, AI …
Learn hands-on best practices by three European cities
- Connecting health and care professionals, research organisations, pharma, scientific organisations, (health) ICT and start-ups, civic and national authorities, patient organisations, healthdata brokers
- Scaling up health care and research through the reuse of health data
- Promote innovation & entrepreneurship in e-health
- Anticipate the new roles of civic authorities & healthcare providers
Will be released soon. Pick your choice and attend
- keynotes speeches – parallel sessions
- workshops – tutorials
- pitches – exhibition
- social events and plenty of network opportunities!