NEW ONLINE EVENT – 6 MAY 2021
FUTURE DIGITAL HEALTH
Whilst there is uncertainty about when face-to-face events can resume, we haved decided to organise an online event in May 2021.
During this event we will explore the opportunities and the future of mobile health. Our goal is to facilitate knowledge sharing between Belgian and European health care providers, scientists, entrepreneurs and policy makers.
European conference ~ Smart Data Driving Healthy Cities
Date to be determined~ Aalst (Belgium)
Due to the worries surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak
we have been forced to postpone the timing of this conference.
Subscribe to our conference newsletter to be informed of the new date.
(see below this page)
Data-driven initiatives to promote health city-wide
Imagine a tomorrow where communities of citizens, industries, health & social care actors, research, cities and public services are joining forces to create a catalysing health-supportive environment. A data-driven environment where all dimensions of health and well-being are being tackled through collaboration, participation and empowerment. Where responsibly shared health Data Saves Lives. Where illness is intercepted early and managed as close to home as possible. Where digital innovation enables citizens to monitor their health through smart medical devices, to self-manage their illness, to gain awareness through gamification.
Research topics: Data protection, data quality, connecting data networks, scaling up research ….
Healthcare topics: Value based healthcare, prevention, innovation, wearables, smart data, AI …
Learn hands-on best practices by three European cities
- Connecting health and care professionals, research organisations, pharma, scientific organisations, (health) ICT and start-ups, civic and national authorities, patient organisations, healthdata brokers
- Scaling up health care and research through the reuse of health data
- Promote innovation & entrepreneurship in e-health
- Anticipate the new roles of civic authorities & healthcare providers
Will be released soon. Pick your choice and attend
- keynotes speeches – parallel sessions
- workshops – tutorials
- pitches – exhibition
- social events and plenty of network opportunities!